Data analysis and reporting that tells you where and how to optimize.
With data analytics and reporting solutions from Qlarant, you can count on getting evidence-based insights and business intelligence to show you the way forward — and to improve program quality and performance.
Qlarant experts have advanced degrees in statistics, sociology, business administration, biostatistics/epidemiology and advanced SAS Certification. We know how to mine through massive data sets such as national survey data, Medicaid/Medicare claims, encounter data and complex relational databases — to identify trends and problems that will better inform your decision making.
We also customize solutions for your exact needs. Our capabilities include:
- Sampling: From study groups to statistical analysis, our programs are tailored to ensure data requirements are captured for optimal results
- Key performance indicators: Qlarant offers complete evaluations including metric creation, operational impact, measurement and timely reporting
- Descriptive analysis: We offer specialized techniques to provide analysis of data, including recommendations for improvement
- Trend analysis: Our analysts know when longitudinal, cross sectional or panel analysis is required – a Qlarant advantage
- Principal component analysis: When multiple factors impact trends, we identify potential outcomes to ensure decisions drive optimal outcomes
- Predictive modeling: Our programs enable us to review billions of key data points to predict and identify key trends
- Structural equation analysis: We use confirmatory analysis to test the validity of interview tools
We produce valuable evidence-based reports for our clients such as quality improvement studies, quality focus studies, quarterly/annual reports, ad hoc reports and economic impact studies.
Qlarant makes data analytics and reporting easy. Quality. Clarity. Opportunity.TM Talk to us about how we can put our data sciences and technology to work for the quality improvement solutions you need.